And it's out!

It finally happened! After 5 years of writing, editing, more editing, finding an agent, finding an author... My book has finally been published!

I'm not going to lie, it's been a long and winding road - see my last post about writing it, and I'll follow up with another about the journey to publishing. But it's ultimately all worth it, you can buy my work at Amazon and a whole bunch of other retailers. A super rewarding experience!

If you're interested, you can get a copy here: https://a.co/d/838Ijir (paperback or Kindle). Of course I'd be thrilled if you, dear reader, buy it and let me know what you think! Even better, leave a review on Amazon :) Any kind of feedback is highly appreciated, and I really mean it. I spent 5 years on that thing, at least I want to know whether people like it!

I also created a custom homepage for it where you can get some additional info (more to be added over time): www.scaevola-conspiracy.com

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing A Book

Intro to LLMs and Generative AI